> Just got home with a new Epson Perfection
3200 scanner.  I'm looking forward
> to installing it and trying it out later today, but in the meantime...
>
> Anybody know how it compares with the HP S20 for 35mm?
>
> How much better should I expect my medium format scans moving up from 1200
> to 3200 dpi?
>
> Bill
Ahh our first 3200 test guy.lol
Bill i use the 2450 for my MF scans,and although have only done a few,and printed out
smaller
than 8x10,they look marvy.As far as the 3200 with the 35mm format,it hopfully
should be better than the 2450.I have hit a miss with colourneg and slide,semi ok
results
with the
B&W.

Keep us informed,i may upgrade now that i have the 6x7

Dave Brooks