>From Robert & Leigh
>Then, I waited for the next body.......the MZ-S.   Damn! What an
overpriced,
>overall disappointment.  I know it has several great features but not
>freakin' $750-900 worth.  Sorry, it just doesn't add up for me. I keep
>reding this list hoping that Pentax will come out with a body like the PZ1p
>only with 2003 features similar in capability or superior to the Nikon N90
>and F100(veritable bargains as far as I'm concerned).  You see, I've been
on
>nature photography safaris, etc. and have had the opportunity to look
>through some wonderful viewfinders and fast glass on F100s and EOS1vs(?)
>while I am continually disappointed with the viewfinder on my PZ1p.  I also
>remain unimpressed with with the viewfinder  of the MZ-S.

Hallo Robert,
I think the price for the MZ-S is not to high, if you compare it to the
F100.
It has also a metal body and something, that the F100 not has. It has
data inprinting, leaving the film end out, an internal flash and MLU and
it if far smaller.
Last year I was on a safari with a friend who had a F100. I was glad
that I bought a MZ-S, because of the above features. The fill-in flash
was good to use. Not to say, that the F100 is a bad camera, but I liked
my Pentax more.
regards
Rüdiger