Użytkownik fastpat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>Robert, if you think the MZ-S is overpriced, compare it to similarly-priced
>cameras in terms of build quality, as well as features.  It\'s built to a
>noticeably higher standard than any other 35mm in the present Pentax line.
>I have to agree with another list member (I\'ve forgotten his name) who found
>no desire at all to use his MZ-5n, now that he has an MZ-S.  The difference
>in feel and quality is that obvious.

Yes, but even if the MZ-S is well built, is't not built well ENOUGH to justify the
high price - it isn't sealed. So if one doesn't use the camera as a hammer, can easily
go for a regular plastic body - it'll surely survive to the next moment of getting a
new one.

>As for features, it has all most people need.  More features does not always
>mean more <useful> features.  When shooting beside someone with a D100, see
>how they envy the better low-light AF of the MZ-S, just for starters.

But more features for the same or less money is more fair than less features for more
money, don't you think? MZ-S is a great camera but could have been a better one if it
was cheaper or have some more features (vide: Dynax 7)
Regards
Artur