mike,

Funny thing, once you move past 35mm into something bigger, then all
this arguing about whose weeny little camera is better doesn't matter
so much.  All of the 35mm bodies have that same liability - small
negative.

Bruce

Wednesday, June 18, 2003, 6:47:29 AM, you wrote:

mw> Hi,

mw> Bruce Dayton wrote:

>> The 67II with the AE prism has an eyepiece blind.  It is only a little
>> bit bigger than an LX <VBG>.

mw> Hmmmm.  About the same price as a new one, too. 8-)  Missing the nice
mw> metering, though 8-(

mw> Seriously, that is the way I would go, given the opportunity/finance,
mw> etc.  I even think LF may appeal to me more.

mw> mike