cwo 20995 wrote:

> I just would like to understand one simple thing: why Pentax didn´t
> develop a new PZ-1p version? With few
> improvements (more efficient autofocus, AA battery grip) it could
> become a professional camera able to face its competitors! Besides,
> Pentax users that are becoming professionals (like me) could keep
> their Pentax systems instead of going to another brands... Why Pentax
> abandoned professionals? Any ideas?

Isn't the MZ-S just offering what you demand: More efficient autofocus,
AA battery grip? Plus a lot of other useful features, a well built and
durable body, and a well designed user interface. What more do you
desire? What for? Do you really want to hold one of those heavy, clumsy
bricks (e.g. N***n F5) all the time when shooting?

Arnold