I used this lens about 50% of the time for 2 or 3 years. Bought it
used from Charlotte Camera, who told me it had belonged to a NASCAR
photographer before me. It must have been *his* main lens, as it was
cosmetically fairly beat up.

It's not the greatest thing mechanically if you compare it to other *
lenses, however I never had a real problem with mine. The zoom and
focus rings were slightly wobbly, but worked fine.

tv