On 6 Aug 2003 at 22:10, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Thanks, Bill you make it look pretty straight forward.   - I'll print this
> all out and
> give it a try .  It does sound like I can't just copy entire folders,
> though.
> sob, sob. :)

The Basic process is; open a new project (file new, select type), drop files,
subs to be copied, check that the compilation will fit the media and then
select the left "compilation" file display and then open write dialogue (file,
write CD), set you actions under the "burn" tab in the dialogue box then hit
the write button on the right.

Nero will allow you to drag a directory to the "New compilation". Assuming that
you have your windows in a vertical format (you can select the view format
under "Window" in the menu) you can drag files or subs from either of the two
right hand panes into either of the left hand panes. I'm running 5.5.10.42. It
will let you know if the paths are too long or if file names are inappropriate
unless you over-ride the checks in the "Write CD" dialogue window.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998