Hi, Matt,

Good post!  But, the drinking age, AFAIK, is now 19 in most of Canada -
except Quebec, which is still 18.

It used to be 18 in most provinces, but they put it up by one year - like
that'll make a difference, eh?

I just didn't want a flood of 18 year old Pentaxians coming up to this
country, looking to drink our beer.  OTOH, if they're still underage, they
can just phlame up a phatty, as pot's now decriminalized.  Not legal, mind
you, but decriminalized.  But, that's another post for another time...

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert