Ok so i'm an idiot,(but with a 6x7)<vbg>

Don't forget up here in the sticks,that micro brewed stuff is a hard find.Blue, Ex,and
Canadian is about
it.lol

I was in Rochester a few years ago and the imported Canadian beers,even with exchange
calc;d was
cheaper in the US than here.
Go fiqure eh.

Dave(washing down a fine Blue with shots of Tmax and stop bath)Brooks