I have a story about Labatt Blue, it goes as follows:

A friend of mine had an older brother who took a trip up to Canada when he turned 18 (that's the drinking age there, it's 21 in the US) - he of course went right to a bar. He and his friend say: "Can we have two Labatts please?"

The bartender throws down the towel he had been wiping the bar with, and walks over to the two of them.

"You boys are from the United States aren't you?"

"Yes," they reply

"You boys are only 18 aren't you?"

"Yeah," they say in unison.

The bartender says: "Would I go into a bar in the United States and order an Anheuser Busch Budweiser? No, I wouldn't. If you want a beer, you ask for a Blue."

Thankfully, that's the only experience I have with Blue.

-Matt