They are quite different, so it depends on the weather ;-)

Another thing is the story when US Budweiser tried to stop the Czech
Budweiser from advertising when the Czechs started selling their beer in the west.
The Americans tried referring to a hundred years of tradition.  The Czechs answered
and said:  "That's nice, but we beat you with about 300 years".

Sadly, the Czechs have lost the Norwegian market anyway.  Legally I think only the
American brand may use the term "Bud", while the Chechs use "Budvar" in addition to
the Budweiser name.

DagT (http://www.budvar.cz/flash/index_en.html - OK, enough beer talk)