I like your ideas, Chris!

October will be bad, because I'm going to be moving October 1 or shortly
before.  Unfortunately, I don't know exactly where yet (not that I may end up
on the street, I have a fallback if my preference doesn't work out), but
either way, I'll be in a house with a computer.  I just may not be able to do
anything until November PUG.

But, the informal thing you mention is a good thing.  Since your little thing
fell apart a while ago (I guess that's when you more or less went off list to
complete your studies), no one picked up the ball, but I got the feeling
things more or less fell apart just before you left anyway.  Like several
others, I've critiqued my favourites from time to time, and one or two months
I think I did the whole bunch.  But, I've done nothing for many months now,
largely because my computer moniter is all but history, only working in b&w,
and being ~very~ fuzzy, so it's really hard to properly criticize a photo that
one can hardly see!

I say, let's give your idea a shot.  I'm in!

cheers,
frank

--
"Hell is others"