Hey, I remember that shot, W in U!  She's a real cutie, and that's one terrific
photo of her.

Funny (and I don't mean this as a criticism of your post), but I'm always amused
when I hear, "I rarely use the lens wider than [insert an aperture here]".  Why
buy a fast lens if you aren't going to use it wide open a lot?  I have an M 2.0
50mm.  If I was happy shooting at 5.6, I'd stick with that lens.

That being said, I guess I know what you mean.  You rarely use your M 1.4 wider
than 5.6, but you have the option to do so, if need be.

Still, it always strikes me as odd...

Having gotten that off my chest, I do appreciate your comments, really <vbg>

cheers,
frank

--
"What a senseless waste of human life"
-The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch