Yeah, $15US is about $20Cdn.

Mind you, when I said I got the MV and the M 2.0 50 mm for $20, I meant $20US.
It was an eBay purchase, and they're all in US dollars, since I log into
eBay.com rather than eBay.ca.

Mind you, our dollar has been creeping up on yours lately!  They're talking
about an 80 cent Canadian dollar within a year.

regards,
frank

--
"What a senseless waste of human life"
-The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch