Factor in the usual shipping and I think the lens you're looking
at is in the ballpark.  You can spend wait too much time waiting for
bargains.

frank theriault wrote:
Thanks Bill, and everyone else who answered/commented on my post.

The concensus seems that it's a nice lens, but the price is a bit steepish.
I'll see if I can get them down a bit.  If they won't, I know they're not a
rare lens, so I can wait.

thanks again,
frank

William Robb wrote:

I think thats a bit high, especially since Pentax is no longer supporting
the mount (you can use this as a bargaining tool, perhaps.
Of all the 50mm lenses I have, I like the M f/1.4 just about the best. I do
like the K better overall, but the M is a really nice little optic.

William Robb

--
"What a senseless waste of human life"
-The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch