Hi!

My co-worker is willing to sell me his MZ-5n camera. He bought it some 5 years ago, roughly one year after it was introduced. This one is made in Japan. The only problem that this body seems to have is a built-in flash spring. But I think I can live with this. Now he is asking $250.

I have basically two questions:

1. What else can go wrong with MZ-5n after 5 years of moderate use? This camera never was CLA'ed, nor it was submitted to other procedures.

2. Is above a fair price?

Any other advise will be appreciated.

P.S. I think my ME Super is not going to survive the repairs. The repairman has taken the shutter apart and found some part that needs to be replaced. He does not seem to be able to find the darn part. Most probably I will sell the poor guy for parts to the same repairman for whatever money he'd be willing to give me. <sigh>