Boris wrote:

BL> 1. What else can go wrong with MZ-5n after 5 years of moderate use?

  Don't know really. In more than five years mine has seen some
  climbing and skiing, went from -20 to almost 50 degrees, it even
  held up to cave moisture and sea splashes and still has to let me
  down. But I did take good care of it, minimized the exposure to
  elements and always cleaned it in the aftermath - that may explain
  why it's still ticking faithfully.

BL> 2. Is above a fair price?

  I'd say yes, but that is here with the scarce availability and
  the fierce customs. Over the pond it may look inflated.

  Servus,  Alin