Hi!

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:12:33 -0400
 "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i think after 5 years, it should be less unless prices are that much higher
in Israel. B&H sold new for just over $300.

Herb....

Normally prices in Israel are 1.5-2.0 times as much as prices in US of A. This guy claims that he bought it new for $450 which I think is actually true. When I bought my ZX-L from B&H for $250 last year (pity because it costs only $180 now <grin>) my friend bought ZX-L locally. It costed him about $500 but it was a kit version, mine was just a body. Still you can see that he paid twice my price.

I think I will have to at least check 5n's meter against that of my ZX-L. But you're getting me scared.

You see, I do want to have a second camera, but all my attempts to do so seem to fail. Any generous enablers? <grin>

Boris