On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:50:18 -0700, Paul Ewins wrote:

>Does anybody have an opinion on PQI or Sandisk CF cards?
>I'm looking at buying a couple of new 512mb cards and these two brands
>are readily available on eBay from local suppliers. They are advertised
>as brand new, still in original packaging, so I'm only worried about
>their usual performance.
>
>Alternatively, does anyone have a preferred brand of CF card, and if so,
>why?

Paul,

I had this place recommended to me for buying cards.  The standard
Sandisk card is slower than those from here, but I'm not sure by how
much yet.  I ended up buying a "Power" brand card and it works fine in
the istD

http://www.powerinnumbers.com.au/default.asp?mode=products&section=ridat
a_cf

 Leon