Hi Paul.
I have 3 Sandisk 128meg cards and one Kodak 128 meg card(the kodak was for a wedding
payment,i'm cheap.lol)
No problems with any of the cards so far(2 1/2 years.)I have not tried the higher meg
ones
but i think
they will be ok.
They have a warranty but i forget what it is.
I have heard if you go with the Lexar cards they work best with their own card readers.

Dave

                                > Does anybody have an opinion on PQI or
Sandisk CF cards?