More lattitude into shadow yes, but highlights get blown faster than
almost any slide film I have used.  I never liked Sensia because I felt
it did this too easily.  Better to deliberately under-expose digital a
fraction IMHO.  In fact I am thinking about leaving the exposure
compensation permanently set to a negative value - not decided how much
yet...