> John, have you got a web site? Fast cars fast cars fast cars fast cars *~*

I get my track access from motorsport.com, so most of my stuff goes there.
I've got a few older shots up at my home page <http://www.panix.com/~johnf/>,
and I've recently been given some space on a system operated by a friend of
mine where I can put up a larger selection (just try and keep it under 10GB..)
once I find the time to select the images (right after I set up the new home
computer and copy over the old images, scan that pile of boxes of slides, ...)

Shooting motortsports isn't my day job; it's just what I do on some weekends.
My primary focus (ha ha) is the Champ Car series; I cover most of the events
on the West coast.  Last year I also took my vacation around three races in
Ohio, Wisconcin, and Montreal, ending up at nine of the races in 2002.  This
year I've cut back again, although I did get over to the UK for Brands Hatch.
One reason I've not done as much this year is that not having a DSLR has been
a distinct disadvantage, so I've let the guys with the D1s provide coverage.