On 19/10/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>> Whenever my ex' Irish relatives used to visit, they were astounded that we
>> from Toronto thought nothing of heading off by car to Montreal (which is
>> where all Torontonians have to go to have fun) for the weekend.
>>
>> "That's about the same distance as London to Glascow!", they'd say in
>> astonishment.  Seems that's a big trip round about those parts...
>
>Well, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but enemies...
>We have some decent stretches of driving in my little country too, and the
>distance itself is endurable. But UK traffic makes all of a difference.

Isn't there some little factoid somewhere about if you walk around the
entire boundary of Norway it's the same distance as from the Earth to the
moon? Bonus points if you find Slartibartfast's signature...

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk