Some times it is. "I'm going to the drug store, be back day after tomorrow", he told his wife as he fired up the airplane.

Cotty wrote:

On 19/10/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

Whenever my ex' Irish relatives used to visit, they were astounded that we

from Toronto thought nothing of heading off by car to Montreal (which is

where all Torontonians have to go to have fun) for the weekend.

"That's about the same distance as London to Glascow!", they'd say in astonishment. Seems that's a big trip round about those parts...

Bloody hell! And I thought it was a long way to the chemist's...

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________ Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."