I know what criteria are important to the consumers. Zoom, quality doesn't
matter, at least 5x - 10x is better. Notice that the focal length also
doesn't matter (what is that, anyway?). The megapixels - at least 4, noise
is not important. Next is the "macro" function, which must be present and
will allow better results than a SLR (and you don't need costly macro
lenses). And it has to work as a webcam. You must buy such camera, because
"it's digital" - the film is dead, obsolete, nobody uses it anymore (and
because of this I should trade my MZ-6 for a 2mp point&shoot).
I have a "slightly" different oppinion.

Alex Sarbu

Acasa.ro vine cu albumele, tu vino doar cu pozele ;)
http://poze.acasa.ro/