I visited my favorite local camera store here in Central New Jersey, USA,
last night.  They finally received the long-pomised *istd, and called me to
let me know.

I really liked the feel and operation of the camera.  The price, $1375 for
body only, didn't seem out of line.  Still I hesitate.

Will the price come down in the near future?  Will Pentax come out with an
upgraded version soon, as they did to me with the Optio S earlier this
year?  Is it really worth all that money?  Will I need to buy a new lens
right away to take full advantage of its capabilities?

Decision, decisions.