I bought it last week for $1375.  At that price, he wouldn't take a credit
card,
only a check.  Of course, he also sold me a 512 MB compact flash card.
!

I didn't have much time to check it out yet, but I grade it a an "A" for
ease of use.
For this test, I ignored the manuals, and just opened up the camera,
inserted the batteries and the memory card, pointed it at something (in this
case a maple tree with orange leaves against a blue sky), turned the camera
on, point, shot, took out the memory card, stuck it in the printer, hit the
print button, and waited to see what came out.  The results were quite nice,
IMO.  Now I have to see what it can do when I learn how to use the camera
and then run the shots through photoshop.

Dan