{Sigh....}

Well lessee now.... The ZX5n has only predictive AF, while the PZ1 and PZ1p
have continuous AF, AND predictive AF...!!
Izzat right?
Okay........
So that means I would like the AF options on the PZ's much better, because
all else being equal, it should be far easier for me to capture my sports
loving grandchildren at their (hard driving) play with the PZ1's than with
the ZX/MZ's. (Even though there's more to photography than capturing fast
moving targets, as some of you have been so kind as to remind me of this
great mountain top secret...)
Okay.
But I like the shape and feel and look of the ZX/MZ cameras better.
Okay.
So when does this stupid MZ-S camera come out in the USA anyway? What is
Pentax  waiting for, an engraved invitation?
{Sigh...}

(BTW, I just recently got a web look at some of the publicity and hoopla
that accompanied Pentax's last great triumphful door busting release, the
MZ5. And this publicity release stated that the camera was going to list in
the USA for $800-$900, and would probably sell discounted for around $600.)
(Sound familiar to anyone?)

Skip