But what's the point?? I don't really care if it will fire at 1/125 or 1/250 if I know that will be something around. And remenber: yellow light is 1/30.

Anyway, this is good for me, maybe isn't good for you.

Today I shot a roll of Sensia 100F on my ME Super and a roll of Fuji color negative film on the MV. I'm sure the print results will be ok.

EDUARDO AIGNER
www.eduardoaigner.com.br

John Francis wrote:

MV is great for relaxing shots. If one have enough knowledge about light/shutter/aperture is easy to determine what speed the camera is actually using. f16 rule and so on.

Well, no. That's the whole point. It's easy enough to work out what speed the camera *should* be using, but no way to determine what speed it will actually use, because it won't tell you.