> But what's the point?? I don't really care if it will fire at 1/125 or
> 1/250 if I know that will be something around. And remenber: yellow
> light is 1/30.
>
> Anyway, this is good for me, maybe isn't good for you.

No.  It isn't.  Sometimes the difference between 1/125 and 1/250 is the
difference between a good action shot and a poor one.  But, more to the
point, sometimes I've used an external meter, and know that the right
shutter speed for my selected aperture is 1/125.  It would be nice to
know if the camera agrees, or if I need to dial in some compensation.

> Today I shot a roll of  Sensia 100F on my ME Super and a roll of Fuji
> color negative film on the MV. I'm sure the print results will be ok.

That's a pretty low standard - I try for a little better than just "OK".