OK Todd et. al.,  here it is.  I welcome all feedback and recommendations.

1)  FA 24/2.0 or FA 20/2.8 or FA 20-35/4 - Autofocus not mandatory but desired

2)  FA 50/1.7 - Already have this one.

3)  F or FA Macro 100/2.8 - F model to arrive in a couple of days.

4)  FA* 80-200/2.8 - This is one I really want but rarely turns up used.  (probably
because it is a good lens to have)  I haven't checked third party options on this one
but may to save a few $$$$.

5)  A* 300/2.8 - Sure I'd like to have the FA* but it's way out of my  league price
wise.  I've noticed some third party manufacturers have higher photodo scores so I
could go that way.

6) A really good set of TCs (1.4x and 2.0x) - Either the short Pentax or one of the 7
element thirdparty jobs.  Maintaining AF would be nice but not mandatory.  Still need
to do some research in this area or get some advice from the PDML.

7)  Two of the following bodies depending on my ultimate preference.  ZX-5n (Already
have), PZ-1p or MZ-S (if I can get my hands on one to evaluate).

To help fund the above I recently sold an Albinar 80-200, have a P-3n on ebay right
now, and will probably be selling a Tamron 35-135/3.5-4.5, a beseler 67cp enlarger
with wet side equipment and maybe (bite my tongue) the K-1000 I started with (don't
hold your breath, I love the "click").

I'm not sufficiently enabled to go out right now and try to get all of these and the
longer I take the more chance I have to change my mind and improve my plan but this is
how it stands now.  At least I have a plan (thanks to reading lots of PDML posts) and
now I can bargain hunt for good used equipment at minimum prices.

Kevin

Tod Stanley responded:
Hey, you should post your list so we can all help enable you... plus we
would be more than happy to add things to it, like LX's and A* lenses

Kevin Thornsberry wrote:
After following the threads and doing some research I've developed
a list of the equipment I want to end up with, dumping non-list items on
e-bay to help pay for list items.

application/ms-tnef