> >From: "Dario Bonazza 2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> : Despite some folks here look disturbed by excessive talk on
> >digital stuff, it seems that discussions like this one (as old as
> >photography and impossible to bring any conclusion) caught PDML more than
> >anything else. Have you noticed than any other discussion has almost
> >dried out since this posting?
>
> >Interesting, isn't it?
>
> Yes, it is - for a change.

I'd disagree with that, too.

I suspect that the number of people who will learn much from this
latest discussion is rather less than the number who could learn from
a discussion of bits and bytes.

It's a nice soapbox for people to sound off, but at the end of the day
most people will go home with their opinions and prejudices unchanged.

This too, will pass, and we'll gravitate back to the regular topics.

Should we even be discussing this shot?  Was it taken with Pentax equipment?