I like this breezebrowser program folks have recommended, but I ran into a problem,
seems every now and then when I asked it to rotate an image, it would corrupt the
EXIF data and then the JPG wouldn't load!

My work flow is to copy all files from camera to a folder in HD and then work with them.
I rotated a picture I wanted, and it got corrupted and nothing would read it.

I did a search for something to do an UNDELETE off the memory card, since I had done a MOVE and not written anything
to the card, I knew all the data was actually still there. My search (a frugal one of course) led me to this free wonderful program
that everyone here should have in their arsenal:

http://www.webattack.com/get/restoration.html