Sort of 3), but I have used my film cameras since acquiring the digital camera.
When I went out taking pictures of the pretty autumn leaves I took along the 10D and the MZ-S loaded with Velvia. Haven't used the film cameras much at all since June.
I also still own 3 MXes, an LX, an MZ-S and a 67. I'm not about to part with any of them. If I did, it would be the LX and 67. I love me MXes.

Wendy

Wendy Beard,
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.beard-redfern.com