Shel,

I woudl think that I am a 3a.  I use the *ist D extensively but have used my
LXen since getting it.

I still plan on shooting my 35mm and my medium format along with the DLSR
and Optio S.  Everything has its place.

My international travel will see me taking film and not being concerned with
portable computing or archiving.  Too much time spent on this that could be
spent on other things...

Cesar
Panama City, Florida