On 4 Dec 2003 at 21:36, Bill Sawyer wrote:

> I'm looking at a Sekonic L-358, a Minolta Autometer V, or maybe a used
> Minolta Autometer IV.  I want something light, easy to use (I'm not very
> smart) but solid and reliable.  Cost is important, no more than $250 (not
> being smart, I'm therefore poor.)

Have you checked out the Sekonic L308BII and Gossen Luna Pro digital meters
yet?

They are cheap, capable, accurate, battery friendly and offer
incident/reflected and flash metering plus the Gossen is even good for multiple
flash integration.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998