Hello Bill,

I'm using a Gossen Luna Pro F Digital.  I'm very happy with it.  The
digital readout is foolproof (can't misread it), interface is simple,
and it does ambient, flash, ambient/flash for fill and can show the
ambient vs flash to help you decide how much to drag the shutter.
And, it is less than $250.  Here's a link:
http://www.adorama.net/catalog.tpl?op=details&sid=1069698753282666&sku=GSLPDF

--
Best regards,
Bruce