On Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 09:36 PM, Bill Sawyer wrote:

My historic Sekonic L-28, while reliable,
simple to use, and as solid as an Abrams Tank, is also heavy, clumsy and as
old as Paul Stenquist. (it's a joke, Paul, honest!!)

When I was born, film was still made out of wood and they were metering light with smoked glass slides. So, your Sekonic can't possibly be that old <vbg>. Seriously, if you're lookint at new meters get one with flash metering capability. You never know when you might want to do some studio work.
Paul