Ahhhhh,

My bad. I recalled seeing on the Apple website that there were "no moving parts", and now that I go back and read carefully, they are talking about the interface, not the parts inside. Looking into the tech specs, they do indeed quote that these have hard drives in them.

At any rate, it doesn't change my mind about purchasing one for use as I outlined below.

Bill