Actually, you may want to look at an Optio 33LF.  Smaller and lighter than
an A70, only uses 2 AA batteries, and doesn't give you audio/full manual
exposure/option of extra lenses/etc.... all those things that most people
never use.  Also has a cool flip-out LCD that can come in handy.  We sell
it for $70.00 CAN less than the A70.

chris