<<n way of a comparison, I work at a reasonably small, family-owned camera
store where the salespeople (well, most of them, anyway <g>) have a fair
amount of knowledge about cameras and photography.  I hate people who buy
cameras from places like Costco or Best Buy to save a few bucks (without
checking to see if we'd match prices), and then come into our store and
expect me to spend an hour showing them how to use their camera.  If you
want service, buy from the company you plan on bringing the camera back to
for servicing.>>

Ok, where did you buy the camera from? This store? Can you bring your receipt
in? No? Oh you bought it at Walmart.......I seeeee. I can offer you advice
and assistance, but since you did not even have the common courtesy to ASK us if
we would be your  preferred supplier, I will have to charge you the industry
standard rate for advice and assistance. Which is $50/hour.
OR
Here is Walmart's 'customer service' number, best of luck sunshine.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Peter