> The older Epson 2000 had a bad reputation for pretty severe metamerism. The
> 2200 is a lot better. I haven't seen any problems with the output on my
> 2200.
>
> Butch
>
> Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.
>
> Hermann Hesse (Demian)

      Brendan has one,and he's not piping up here,so his must be ok then<G>

I had a quick look at Canons i900 and i950 today at lunch. Looks very impressive and
the
buggers
switched ink tank locations on me.Just when my brain knew were everything was.lol
Prices were in the mid $300's Canadian.

One question the i900 has a usb 2  and the other just usb(1.1 i assume)Will the usb 2
work
on the
slower 1.1 connections or is an upgrade in order.I can live with the i950,with usb
1.1,it
just has less on
board printing capabilities which i dont neEd anyway.

DAVE