On Thursday, Dec 18, 2003, at 20:47 America/New_York, Kenneth Waller wrote:

I've heard & read about the metamerism issue.
... My recent experience with the 2000P indicates this may not
be as big an issue as noted.

I have a 2000P also and I agree with Kenneth that with the right printer driver, the metamerism is not as big an issue for me. The issue I have with it (and the reason I'll be replacing it with a 2200) is the software. For Mac OS X, Epson has only a very rudimentary driver for it that doesn't support the features I need. Otherwise, I barely notice the metamerism with that driver.

--jc