Hi,

that would not be a very clever argument. It would imply that the
camera makers such as Pentax also had to be film makers. Or that
kitchen equipment makers also had to be food retailers; printer
manufacturers would have to be paper makers. Law-makers would have to
be Fagins. Cup makers would have to guarantee a water supply.

--
Cheers,
 Bob