Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Who on this list has never developed their own film and made
> prints in a darkroom?

Me too sadly, until I joined PDML I had never thought of it either. I've
retained many of the posts which have discussed the subject and I have
bought a couple of books as well. When the children are a bit older (and I'm
happy to keep chemicals about) I'll definitely give it a go. I would really
like to have the feeling of control over the whole process from loading the
camera to holding the prints. As time goes on and processing companies
become more digitally orientated, this knowledge may prove to be invaluable.

Malcolm