graywolf wrote:
1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.

Don't have my own, but I have access to a fairly well-equipped one, with enlargers for B&W up to 4x5, and a dichro head on one of the 35mm enlargers. My friend Bob keeps threatening to frame out a darkroom in his basement, and I've already drawn up floorplans for him for that...
Living in an apartment set up like mine is, I'm lucky enough to have storage space for all the cameras and film and paper and supplies.

2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time you use it?

Permanent, dedicated space.

3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?

For my own processing, I mostly do B&W. I have done non-digital color printing, RA-4 process, using a Beseler processing machine, but never C41 or E6 film development. I've always paid someone else to do that. I've found color printing to be far more painstaking and frustrating than B&W, but sometimes the result is worth it.

4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.

I've actually gone in the opposite direction... and I think I'll stick with a wet darkroom for prints that really matter, until I get a digital camera, since scanning is such a PITA for me (that darn ADD again...)

-Mat