From: "John Coyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: why trailing-curtain-sync is useful
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:47:56 +1000

Frankly, I would have binned those night shots and gone back to the manual
to learn how to do it!
The day shots are OK, but nothing spectacular: the best one is the Porsche
911 in 'classic' framing, IMHO.
I get no sense of dynamism or speed from these shots - surely an essential
element of motor racing, even at club level?

John Coyle (sorry about leaving my business website address in last time,
comes of having one e-signature!)
Brisbane, Australia