Jasmine, I would like to also welcome you to the list...

There never can be too much "girl power" around here! lol...

I have only been "back" on list for just over a month now, (I use to
subscribe a couple of years ago) and I have been welcomed so warmly, it is
like I was never gone.  The advice, the assistance, the kind words, the
knowledge, and the bloody hilarious entertainment are in a class of their
own.  I really feel as though I have found a little part of the world here
that was designed just for someone like me - who is a mum, and married to a
great guy, but whose husband has little to no interest in photography or
equipment, or even computers for that matter.  I am extremely passionate and
pedantic about what I do, which is mainly "people" photography, and this
list truly allows me to express it freely, whilst providing constructive and
useful advice that I am always able to put into practice.

It isn't always Pentax related, or even photography related for that matter,
but that's cool cause sometimes we all need a little digression to lighten
the atmosphere...  And believe me, these guys are the KINGS and QUEENS of
digression - prime example, the recent topic asking people to post their
"Photographic New Year's Resolutions", which quickly degenerated into a
lengthy, and hilarious, topic about the definition of what "whingeing pommie
bastard" is and ending with people having visions of me looking like Lucy
Lui in a cheerleaders outfit (yep, you can thank your official "welcomer"
Frank for that saga! lol)...

As for asking silly questions, well, I fear that I am very guilty of that
crime, and way too frequently, too!  Lucky for us, despite them primarily
being a bunch of "Grumpy Old Men" <vbg>, for some reason, most of them seem
to tolerate my frivolous use of bandwidth with amazing patience, and usually
offer explanations that are both helpful and concise and not patronising at
all...

If you are anything like I was when I picked up my first camera just under 4
years ago, you will soon see that not only is photography addictive, but it
becomes both a passion and a way of life second to none...

Again, welcome aboard, and get ready for an interesting ride...  These are a
great group of people always willing to help.

tan.  (aka fairygirl in these parts)