I was surprised to find the budget so low.  You'd think the photography
budget for advertising/promotional needs would be a lot greater.

You have some great shots there, Tanya.  I don't like some of the
chair/grass ones as much, possibly because the position of the camera and
the angle of view make them look like typical look-down-and-shoot
snapshots.  I really like most of your shots, though, and I think your
client is getting much better work than they expected, and certainly much
more than they're paying for.  :)

chris