Hi!

It just occurred to me that the reasonable way to produce *original* wedding photo stuff could probably be shooting on weddings of your friends/relatives/fellow photogs. But such thing would have to be agreed upon in advance.

Normally, as I remember myself getting married <g>, I wanted my wedding photographer to document in a sense what was going to happen. He did a very good job I think. I suppose it would be a good time to take yet another look on my wedding album <g>.

Another thought that happens to me <g>. Original stuff can be shot, I think, not during the ceremony itself. For instance, we were getting married in January and such thing as an outdoors photo session on the wedding day in case of winter Jerusalem was impossible...

Well, I only got married once and shot on the wedding just two days ago... <g>

Boris